AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Darblet is a hardware driven HDMI video enhancer. It uses Darbee Visual Presence Technology to brighten, sharpen, and clarify video and images, bringing incredible detail to your TV from any video source. Beyond HD It is currently believed that 1080p with deep color is the best level of video quality available to most home users. Conventional wisdom dictates that quality won't improve without increasing resolution or improving other specs like contrast ratio and color depth. 4k is promising to do just that, but it is an expensive solution at best. The Darblet uses patented technology to go beyond conventional graphics technology by processing images and video the same way the human brain does. This adds new levels of detail, textures, and colors not visible before, essentially transforming your entertainment experience. The Darblet takes full advantage of the latest HDMI features, meaning the Darblet is fully compatible with Deep Color and 3D. Easy Installation Not only is the Darblet affordable, it's also a very simple solution to upgrading your video quality. Other upgrades involve changing your TV and/or your source (like your DVD player). The Darblet goes between your source and your display. All you need is the Darblet and one additional HDMI cable. The Darblet is completely Plug-n-Play, you don't need to install any drivers or software. There are simple controls to set up the Darblet according to your personal preferences. Darbee Remote Adjustable Enhancement The level of enhancement (Darbee effect) you get from the Darblet can be adjusted in 10% increments, which means you can get just the right amount of enhancement for any application. You can also choose from 3 different presets: Hi Def, Gaming, and Full Pop. Just use the included remote or the buttons on the device itself to make any adjustments.

Comes with remote; 6' HDMI cable and power plug. I do not have the original box it came in. Great product which I used for about six months until I bought an OPPO 105D which incorporated the Darby technology. Please do a search on the Darblet to see the many great reviews. It really does make a difference.

Buyer pays shipping. Add 3% for PayPal payment. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts