·
Premium Member
847 Posts
That...looks....awesome!

Nice work!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
It's time like this I wished I lived in the 48 states... I added the Ultimax kit to my cart... Shipping to Hawaii was $550, double the cost of the sub kit... Ouch!

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Wohh!! Looking good

·
Registered
12,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S  /t/1514889/dayton-audio-15-ultimax-subwoofer-build/0_100#post_24284220

It's time like this I wished I lived in the 48 states... I added the Ultimax kit to my cart... Shipping to Hawaii was $550, double the cost of the sub kit... Ouch!

and yet you can get free shipping from east coast to west coast and it travels by plane. As if boarding another plane would make "$550" of difference... LOL

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
motion,

WHAT!!!!! that sub is killer. up until now, i just done black duratex for my finish, but this is inspiring me to try something a little different! Beautiful work Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S  /t/1514889/dayton-audio-15-ultimax-subwoofer-build/0_100#post_24284220

Jon,

i have trip planned to hawaii in the next couple of months. I pack light and could easily fit the driver in my suitcase. i know that might sound a litle crazy, but id seriously have no problem doing this. I think i will be in maui, waikiki, and kaui....i think. im not 100% sure since my wife plans the details, and i just show up: ) if you dont live on those islands i could just ship it to you once i get there.

every man deserves good bass. : )

Pm me if this could help you out.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevings  /t/1514889/dayton-audio-15-ultimax-subwoofer-build#post_24464627

Jon,

i have trip planned to hawaii in the next couple of months. I pack light and could easily fit the driver in my suitcase. i know that might sound a litle crazy, but id seriously have no problem doing this. I think i will be in maui, waikiki, and kaui....i think. im not 100% sure since my wife plans the details, and i just show up: ) if you dont live on those islands i could just ship it to you once i get there.

every man deserves good bass. : )

Pm me if this could help you out.

Thanks... I bought a pair of Polk 12" drivers. I am planning to build a dual driver box as soon as the weather clears... It's been raining on the weekends for the past couple of months... Why only the weekends, I don't know....

·
Registered
315 Posts
That is one awesome looking sub !!!!

From one Ultimax 15 owner to another, you'll enjoy great lows witht his driver.... !

Quote:

I don't live in the USA either. I have all my items delivered to Miami via regular ground shipping from PE or SI,

and from Miami it takes 10 days to reach my country by sea freight.... well worth the wait !

I use a freight forwarder.

There is a container ship with cargo leaving every week, so I can get stuff weekly.

Currently waiting for my SI HT 18's.... Costs for seafreight from Miami to me are about 35 bucks each......

Is there no option by sea for you Jon ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts