AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a pair of Dayton Audio RS621CBK speakers Sealed. I assembled these speakers about a year ago and they sound terrific!These use 4 connector SpeakON connectors rather than binding posts included in the kit. These connectors allow for bi-amplifying if desired or simply connect both pairs of wire to the same amplifier to use in a normal configuration. Along with the speakers, I am including Canare quad 18AWG speaker cables which are around 6.5ft in length and have Neutrik SpeakON connectors on one end. The speaker grills are also included. Unfortunately, one of the woofers does have a small scratch on it which hasn't affected the sound at all and seems to be purely cosmetic. If desired, replacing this driver would be relatively inexpensive and easy to do. Specifications: Impedance: 8 ohms Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz SPL: 88 dB 2.83V/1m Power Handling: 65 watts RMS Cabinet dimensions (straight-sided): 12" H x 7.5" W x 10" D Cabinet dimensions (curved sided): 12" H x (7.5" front, 4.5" back) W x 10.5" D

I will include pictures later

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts