AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is starting to look like DBS will be HDNet and cable will carry INHD, INHD2. And further, HDNet will stay satellite and INHD (“bankrolled by cable giantsâ€) will stay cable. Frankly, I want both. It appears, however that isn’t going to happen ...perhaps ever! Note this story.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Fine with me, I'd personally rather watch NFL and NHL, which I get with HDNet and Directv's HD NFL. Now if Nascar goes INHD, I might be a little upset, but I doubt Fox or NBC will go that route (especially since Murdoch will be taking control of Directv).

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by taz291819
...I doubt Fox or NBC will go that route...
faux is going FOX-HD (720p) in fall '04.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I realize INHD has only been on for a week but they have a long way to go before I would consider them a leader in sports programming. Both the Yankees-Orioles game and the Phillies-Cardinals games were blacked out in Northern New Jersey, and the Western Kentucky-Eastern Kentucky college football game was a joke. The HD was awful and I have seen better production quality on local access cable coverage of high school football games. The nature programming is gorgeous but not exactly must-see-TV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.