Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rrhomes

The X1 is the single best FP Value/Performer EVER. At $899 it IS criminal not to get yourself into the DLP FP world. I bought mine 6 weeks ago, I now have it hung from the ceiling and everything set up the way I wanted to. And it rocks, it is the single solidest piece of electronics I have ever bought. Sometimes you wonder if you should take a piece of electronics back and get something better. With the X1 after having it on for 30 seconds there was no way in hell I'd be returning it. 5 Year warranty, light weight, 1:1 dvd mapping(way over looked, some pay $2000 for HTPC to get 1:1), DCDi, HDTV ready, 500+ post of unbiased (well most) X1 lovers.

Get it now or wish you had because they are getting ready to remove the DCDi and make it cheaper. Then it will be like the Panasonic DVD RP82 players you'll wished you had bought one before they cheapened it up. X1 is like saying can the Super bowl champions beat the worst team in college - It's a LOCK. Buy it, Buy it, Buy it. david

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.