AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time Warner Cable gave me the DCT-2224 as the digital cable receiver box from which the high definition box (HDD-200) feeds. They did not provide a manual. Does anyone know where I can obtain a manual for the DCT-2224. I've trolled the internet but, so far, haven't been able to find a source. TWC does not respond to my request for a box.

One other tidbit for you NYC folk: although hi def was rolled out in Houston over 6 months ago, there are still problems. For example, I had gorgeous hi def connections my first night this week (had waited until all the 'bugs' were out of the rollout -- yeah right). Then all hi def stations went black. For two nights, no picture. Couldn't get through to the Problems desk (call back later, they said). Discovered this morning that some idiot had turned off my hi def signal.

Leslie

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
They did not leave a manual for me either. They hooked me up with a DCT-2000. I found a manual for mine at www.gi.com

------------------

Thurman

Home Theater: Ampro 3300 CRT Projector, 80" x 45" Homemade Screen,

HTPC (CUSL2-C 866MHz,128MB,Elsa GEForce2 GTS,Delta Dio,Quadzilla,

Win-TV Go,ASUS E608 DVD)

Outlaw 1050, Acoustic Energy Speakers

·
Registered
393 Posts
ThurmanWitte,

Can you direct me to the actual page the instuction manual for the DCT-2000 is found on? I can't find it.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
HDCblGuy,

Try http://gicout60.gic.gi.com/customer_docs/#user

------------------

Thurman

Home Theater: Ampro 3300 CRT Projector, 80" x 45" Homemade Screen,

HTPC (CUSL2-C 866MHz,128MB,Elsa GEForce2 GTS,Delta Dio,Quadzilla,

Win-TV Go,ASUS E608 DVD)

Outlaw 1050, Acoustic Energy Speakers