AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to fiind the site that had all the dd/dts/thx intro's and can't find it in the archives. They also had a DVD-R image set-up with them.

Anyone remember the site address. Post it here or PM me if necessary.

Thanks.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks kindly. Thats exactly who I was looking for. To bqd they don't have a FULL DVD with ALL of the intro trailers instead of the limited ISO Mini DVD they currently have up.

Thanks Again, I'm at a buddies and didn't have the link with me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've tried burning them to disk.. put them in the standard "VIDEO_TS" directory and my stb dvd player wouldn't play it.. :( I tried dropping them into zoomplayer too and that didn't work.. how the heck do you burn/play these?

Thanks for the help

Ham

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
they're standard vob files..you can play them with powerdvd for sure.i do it all the time.iv'e burnt them to cd for safekeeping as well and have no trouble playing them of cd.i believe from what iv'e heard that you should be able to play them in zoomplayer as well.

brickie

·
Registered
229 Posts
Your stb player wont play them unless they are in the right format on the disc. This is not just a video_ts directory but also needs the required ifo files to tell the player what and how to do with them.

You will have to use a DVD creator program (try sonic.com) to create the right format.

Andrew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.