AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost looks liek there is a small piece of lint trapped behind the screen. Thought this was not an issue with DLP. Can't rellay see it from normal viewing range, but can see it up to 6 or 7 feet.

Had to return my first set beause of the "3 Blinking light" problem. This one was delivered on January 17th so I am still inside my 30 days. Should I exchange it?

Could this have "developed" in the last 2 weeks? If so, does that mean others could as well?

Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a Sammy DLP, thought I saw a black piece, couldn't wipe off, month later, GONE! huh....You have a waranty, call them. Also the DLP units are sealed from my understanding.

·
Coyote Waits
27,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 1SalesPro
I have a Sammy DLP, thought I saw a black piece, couldn't wipe off, month later, GONE! huh....You have a waranty, call them. Also the DLP units are sealed from my understanding.
If it's fuzzy and not a perfect rectangle it's not a stuck mirror it's a fuzzy. :D

Have them clean it for you if it's a fuzzy. If you called a perfect rectangle a fuzzy then Samsung will replace the light engine or the TV for you. At least thats what they have done for all the cases I've read about.

Stuck mirrors do happen but not very often.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've had two Sammy's in the past 2 months both with dead pixels that weren't there when I had the sets delivered. In fact my second set had a second pixel that was flickering for a few days then just went black. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.