AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just got a new panny 65s1 delivered on wednesday. Last night i was cleaning the edges etc for dust and noticed it has a dead pixel at the top corner. It stays a purpleish color. I emailed panasonic and of course i wont get a response from them until monday or so. I'm just wondering if anyoneelse has seen this on theirs in such a short time?

I'm wondering if maybe i should ask for a replacement tv. I mean the thing is only 4 days old and it already has 1 pixel dead.

What would anyone of you guys do?

I got it through BB so i am not sure if they would replace it or not. They do have a 30day return period etc.. But i wonder if this would fall under the "NO LEMON" clause and if i asked for a replacement they would do it with no problems.

I'm curious as to what panasonic will tell me to do..

Just wondering about anyones thoughts on this..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Best Buy will replace it with no problem. I had 5 bad sets that had stuck pixels from day 1. They will simply have Geek Squad open the box, plug the tv in and ask you to point out the stuck pixel. Then you will either be offered a replacement or a full refund. Its that easy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow you had 5 of them that were bad? And they had no problems replcing them? That says something about their customer service..

I am gonna contact them about replcing it. They will have to deliver the new one again cause this thing is to big for me to do anything with..

They can look at it here at my house.

But im glad to hear from some one that has experience with doing this..

Thanks for the reply..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.