AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At my local MicroCenter store (it's a chain like CompUSA but smaller), they had Cybertainment Videoemail Xtreme with capture card, FM, remote, tuner, microphone, and cheap camera for $50 and then $40 mail in rebate. I've gotten rebates from them before and they seem reliable for rebates. This makes the total sale to be $10. Not bad for a capture card with Svideo input. Thought I'd share with you guys and gals :D Here is the link to the detail specs of this package: http://www.cyberavsolutions.com/Cybe...emeindepth.htm

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was just about to see if anyone has received their rebate for ~$25 from a similar deals at Fry's. It has been nearly 10 weeks since I mailed in my rebate form. A salesperson at Fry's said he usually has problems getting his rebates. Once he waited 12 weeks and several phone calls before he got his. It depends on the company. Looks like I'll have to get in contact with Cybertainment. Aren't they out of business? It's not just the money, it's the principle, dammit :mad:

slobbie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.