AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a FYI, Turok for the PS3 or Xbox 360 is available right now at Best Buy for $9.99. You must choose local pickup to get that price.

Link to the PS3 version:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1191627182070

Overall, Turok might not be the best game ever, but I do think it's easily worth $10.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
They also have Condemed 2 for 9.99. WELL worth the money.

·
Registered
788 Posts
How sad is it that with the glut of $10 PS3 games and my current backlog (like 5 games deep) that I am not excited about either of these at all? =(

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
What are the best $10 PS3 games? I recently picked up Dark Sector and Stranglehold from Newegg.com, but I haven't played them yet.

·
Registered
847 Posts
It is great to see so many titles popping up at such low prices. Let's hope for more.

·
Banned
14 Posts
A friend of mine is crazy about that sort of game and ninjas in general I guess this would make a good birthday present, especially at that price for sure

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitechnice /forum/post/15563511

A friend of mine is crazy about that sort of game and ninjas in general I guess this would make a good birthday present, especially at that price for sure

That's because Ninja > Pirate.

/all internet threads

Seriously though, the very first game I bought for the PS3 was Sigma and this is after having owned the first 3 NG's when they were brand new on my NES and having both NG and Black on my Xbox. I

·
Registered
297 Posts
Picked up Condemned 2 for $9.99. Loved the first one and the demo for the 2nd. Was too busy to pick up #2, but for $9.99 it can sit there until i get to it. thanks for the info OP!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts