AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Moderators, please delete is if this goes against forum policy**

I found a great deal on a EPSON 5040ub at a web site called joesav.com. Has anyone shopped there? Can they be trusted?

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, they seem very sketchy. I ended up buying from The Projector People. Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
I found a deal from Abe's of Maine on this projector. I was going to buy from them, but price matched in person at Abt in Glenview, IL, their only location. Not sure if they'd be willing to do it over the phone or not, but it's worth a try.

Abe's has it for:

$2,250

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found a deal from Abe's of Maine on this projector. I was going to buy from them, but price matched in person at Abt in Glenview, IL, their only location. Not sure if they'd be willing to do it over the phone or not, but it's worth a try.

Abe's has it for:

$2,250
Abes of Maine very Shady... Wife ordered a projector and they asked her to call to verify and then tries to charge her more money using switch and bait. They are telling her that she ordered an international model? HUH... Why would they sell an international model on US soil? Also the Epson 5040UB in the description says nothing about an international model.. When trying to cancel they are now offering the US model for more money.
Scum retailers like this need to be mentioned by all consumers to stay away!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts