AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someboby tell me about any experiences that they have had with Southern Adavantage. I was going a projector from them but could find any customer service rating for them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

ctn

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I'm in NC and have never heard of them...Where are they located?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Concerning Southern Advantage, I have spoken with them on the phone. I was interested in a Sony HS2 they had on Ebay. When we spoke, I asked it I could come by and look at it (they are in the same town as me). They said don't have it. It will be shipped from another location somewhere. Would not say where or when available. I tried to talk to them about home theater projectors and it appeared to me they were not really interested in helping me. Based on my experience, I would not want to do business with them. Also, I am pretty sure (not 100% positive) they do not have a storefront.

Anyway, this is just my opinion.

patrick

·
Registered
758 Posts
I bought my projector from them over a year ago. It was good experience. They are in good standing with the BBB.

I understand that now they offer the option that they will unbox the projector and test for dead pixels. They also offer extended warranties if you are interested.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i also called them about the hs2 and i didnt get a very helpful response either. basically the only warranty they offer is the one sony gives (which is poop as we all know i.m.o. ) and said also that they would not unbox the projector to check for dead pixels. - jeff just my experience

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.