AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of these? My living roon is small. It's around 12X18. So far I a ps3 and an Onkyo 608. My center channel is a clr 2300. I can get the def tec 305 now for $300. I also can't get towers because my house is shaped weird and the couch would block the tower so I plan on using bookshelf speakers like the 350 on stands. Thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think you are referring to the 350's. I own the SM450's and just put them back into production in my living room. I am moving my floor standing speakers into my dedicated Home Theater room. The 450's are the bigger models, but I can tell you that I am very pleased with them. I forgot how good they sounded until putting them back into use this week. It put a smile on my face. These are paired with the 2002 center. If you can find the 450's, I would try and go for them. But it looks like Def. Tech does not produce them anymore. Not sure if they can be found online from a dealer (i.e. left over stock). They will need to be paired with a sub.

- Garrett

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.