AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

EDIT: Lowered tower price and included shipping to lower 48.

I have the following items for sale. Aside from shipping to the lower 48, I am in Southern WI and am willing to travel a reasonable distance if interested.

Definitive Technology SM65 - $280 shipped : $250 local pickup (MKE, WI area)
* Unit is being stored.
** Can ship with extra tweeter (damaged (pushed in dome from kids) but still functions fine (can't promise audio perfection, but will do in a pinch if necessary?)). NEW tweeter in unit from DT

Definitive Technology BP7001SC x2 - $2,300 SOLD
Denon X1000 (Factory repair under warranty) - $250 shippedSOLD
Dayton ProSUB1200 x2 - $100ea Shipped - SOLD
Definitive Technology CLR3000 - $300 (we can work something out on shipping) - SOLD

I took some basic pics which can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/FaP9i

I can take additional pics at your request.

****Will be properly packaged in new boxes****

lol - well...it happened. I got an offer I just couldn't refuse. $400 for the pair of 7001's. I honestly didn't even know how to respond for a solid 3 drafts of that email...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Since it's Christmas, and I'm in the generous mood, I'll beat that offer by $50 for the 7001's. Shipping is included right :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Any chance you are near Milwaukee? I'm interested in the X1000. Is it still under warranty? Any concerns about it still not working correctly after repairs?
I am near MKE. I purchased it 12.23.2013 and the X series has a 3year warranty. You should be good for another year...although I'm not sure how the transfer would work. I called Denon to get details, but it was a 20minute wait and I currently have a house full of screaming kids...

I am not concerned at all about the unit not functioning. It was an authorized dealer/repair center per Denon and done under warranty. I have to open the box to put the mic and (i think maybe the antenna) in there...at which point I'd bring it upstairs and hook it up and give it a once-over. Bottom line, however, even it somehow isn't fixed, it's still under warranty.

I could certainly meet you if you're still interested. I have to go into MKE next week (tues) for a beer run lol.

EDIT: warranties are not transferable between private parties...either way I'd make sure it's working before final sale/delivery.

·
Registered
19 Posts
OK, how about $200 and I'll meet you somewhere. I'd prefer west of downtown just because of traffic. Would somewhere like Brookfield or New Berlin work for you? I could do it Tuesday or tomorrow, Sunday afternoon if you're available.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd rather just do this over PM's but it says I need 15 posts, even though I've been a member for almost 10yrs. I guess I just don't have much to say.

Now i'm up to 10 posts :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol - just go into some other threads and say that you agree with what was posted above you.

I mean, i'd rather do it through PM too. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts