AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - I am currently in the market for a new stereo system. I am building around a Denon AVR-2311CI and a Definitive Technology Supercube I sub. The listening area size is approximately 20 x 15 and there is a rather large open space to the right of the listening area. I have decided that I want to get rid of my rather large klipsch tower speakers and switch to a wall mounted system. The TV I am using is a 46" LCD and I want the speakers to look "nice" with this set-up. I use my system for about 90% Home theater 10% music. So, I went and took a listen to the Def Tech Mythos 8 and loved what I heard. I also know they make a Mythos 9. Could anyone explain the difference (besides $50 a speaker) between these two. I am considering either doing Mythos 8 or 9 for L/C/R channels and the Mythos Gem's or Gem XL speakers for surround. Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestion? This is my first time posting and just want to say thanks to everyone for all the great information you have all posted. I have learned so much browsing around on here the last few days, its rather amazing how much info is available! Thanks in advance for any replies.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts