AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this isn't inappropriate to post, but I thought some of you might want a heads up. Best Buy (among several e-tailers) are blowing these speakers out. I have collected four so far from two BBs for less than the price of the original MSRP for one. Yup, $300-400 each. FYI

·
Registered
10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_danger /forum/post/19601768

I hope this isn't inappropriate to post, but I thought some of you might want a heads up. Best Buy (among several e-tailers) are blowing these speakers out. I have collected four so far from two BBs for less than the price of the original MSRP for one. Yup, $300-400 each. FYI

I'd love to get a couple of those but no luck here in SC.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just so I'm being clear, it's not $300-400 per pair, but $300-400 per speaker. I paid ~$1,200 for four.

One pair was a demo set (missing carpet stands) and the other was new. Both are from Best Buy Magnolia locations. I tested them in the store and they sounded like new, so I felt confident.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough with my first post, but the websites I saw were never as low as the price in Best Buy. Amazon had them for $450-600 a couple weeks ago (through multiple vendors), but now it looks like they have them closer to $700. Buy.com may have been one of the other sites, but honestly I don't remember.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_danger
Just so I'm being clear, it's not $300-400 per pair, but $300-400 per speaker. I paid ~$1,200 for four.

One pair was a demo set (missing carpet stands) and the other was new. Both are from Best Buy Magnolia locations. I tested them in the store and they sounded like new, so I felt confident.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough with my first post, but the websites I saw were never as low as the price in Best Buy. Amazon had them for $450-600 a couple weeks ago (through multiple vendors), but now it looks like they have them closer to $700. Buy.com may have been one of the other sites, but honestly I don't remember.
are you reselling them or keeping them? i'd like a couple

1 - 8 of 8 Posts