AVS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

wow those are some very expensive prices considering they dont come with dmr pts basic codes normally sell for 5-6$ and that from bluray copies which means hd 

($9) Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977) - Vudu, Amazon

Jungle Book - iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google Play

Sword in the Stone - Vudu, Amazon

$9) Cars - iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google Play

($10) Nightmare Before Christmas - iTunes, Vudu, Amazon

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdm9  /t/1526885/have-a-bunch-of-disney-movies-itunes-amazon-vudu-other-uv#post_24596154

wow those are some very expensive prices considering they dont come with dmr pts basic codes normally sell for 5-6$ and that from bluray copies which means hd 

($9) Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977) - Vudu, Amazon

Jungle Book - iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google Play

Sword in the Stone - Vudu, Amazon

$9) Cars - iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google Play

($10) Nightmare Before Christmas - iTunes, Vudu, Amazon

They are all from bluray, I just don't use those services so I don't know which ones redeem HD...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Little steep....may want to look and see what these are being sold for on other sites. Walmart has brand new 2 packs for s22. Just got Tangled and Cibderella with 2 other Disneys movies, maybe Brave and Cars?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollise  /t/1526885/have-a-bunch-of-disney-movies-itunes-amazon-vudu-other-uv#post_24596328

Little steep....may want to look and see what these are being sold for on other sites. Walmart has brand new 2 packs for s22. Just got Tangled and Cibderella with 2 other Disneys movies, maybe Brave and Cars?

Can't imagine those Waltmart deals include digital copies though. Also Cibderella sounds like a knockoff, be careful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cibderella was typo. Theyre the real thing...sure on internet. You can take discs yo walmart and download to.uv now, though for two dollars. Read on vudu. I was only trying to nicely tell you to check prices...a new dvd less..codes significantly less usually. Shouldve have, my bad.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Prices are high for not including points. I sent an offer via pm though. I have been seing the same movies on other sites sell for $8 but thats including points.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts