AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. This must be answered somewhere but I can't find it after searching.

I downloaded a demo for a game I want to forget - heck I already forgot the name- but it has the driver on some platform/floating road, picking up stars and nitros etc... It's like supermario meets scoby-doo on maryjane.

On to the point:

How do you delete demo games from the hard drive?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Click the tip button (O?) and then you have options, one is delete.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Select the demo, but instead of X, hit triangle. It will bring up a menu of additional things you can do with the game, including delete it.

The same goes for anything you want to delete, such as the 5GB cache for RR7 if you traded it back, for example.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krevnik /forum/post/0

Select the demo, but instead of X, hit triangle. It will bring up a menu of additional things you can do with the game, including delete it.

The same goes for anything you want to delete, such as the 5GB cache for RR7 if you traded it back, for example.

Thanks. I tried that last night but it didn't work - I got no options when pressing triangle. I will have to try it again today.

·
Registered
52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack /forum/post/0

On a related note, if you accidently delete a downloaded game that was paid for do you have to "re-buy" it from the store.

No, it hasn't happened to me. I was just wondering for the future.

From Account Managment / Transactions you can view a download list. Anything you have downloaded (free or $) can then be downloaded again. I had to swap out my PS3, and it was easy (yet time consuming) to download things again here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.