AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took the plunge and ordered a 7200 yesterday. I was told by the distributor that InFocus is saying they will clear all of their pre-solds orders and deliver before Christmas. I was wondering if anyone else out there has a machine on order and if they are hearing anything different as far as delivery dates are concerned. I am optimistic that I will have it in the next two weeks, but at the same time I have my doubts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, I ordered a month and a half ago and still have not seen mine. My supply source told me that I am now fourteenth on the list and should see delivery next week. Of course, they told me that last week as well.

I did get the projector mount yesterday. I am installing the Firehawk (110") and the mount tomorrow.

Wouldn't you know, I have to be out of town most of next week on business. GRRRRRR

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At least you got the mount. My distributor told me the mounts are now backordered and didn't expect those to come in until well after the projector. I will be building a custom mount this weekend so I have it ready for when my pj actually shows up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.