AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dell has a 20% off promotion on accessories. They have a decent selection of projectors and anyone looking to buy one can get one at a very low price (LP350 for about $3700 shipped). The only drawback is that tax is charged.

Make sure you choose "Small Business", then click on the "Software & Accessories" tab.

After you add items to cart, click on "Add Coupon" next to the Sub-Total.

Use Coupon Code 7D352C02D6ED

-- John

·
Registered
197 Posts
Too bad about the tax thing or I'd probably buy my LT150 from them at $3400. But you can get replacement bulbs for $390 for it. Thats about $50 cheaper than I've seen.

And the LP350 should be cheap at around $3300, plus you should be able to apply the $200 Infocus rebate also!

-Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for the tip! Just ordered a spare bulb for my LT150 using the coupon. Can't beat $428 shipped.

As for the projector though, there are several dealers selling the LT-150 new for $3250 (just search shopper.com or pricewatch) with no sales tax.

Ah, if only Dell would do price matching... <sigh>

DB.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, I've seen the LT150 for $3250. I'm currently trying to decide which of the vendors to purchase from. I may have a line on a used one, so I'm waiting another couple of days before I buy.

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with the following companies?

- PCNation

- Infinity Micro

- Software Plus

- PC Stop

- eCost

All are ~$3250 for this projo.

Thanks!

-Dave

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I used eCost to get the Panasonic progressive scan DVD player. No problem, arrived two days later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.