AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dell 3200MP XGA DLP Proj. Purchased 06/03. 1000 hrs on bulb.

Orig box, manual, all acces. complete.

2X RGBW color wheel (W can be shut off)

Mftr. Specs.: 1300 Ansi Lumens; 1800:1 CR: 2000 hr. bulb life: 3.5 lbs.: 3"x9.5"x7.5"; Keysyone Corr.: Digital Zoom 4:3 or 16:9; S, composite and M1-DA (component or RGB) in.

$250 + shipping.

COD or PayPal deposit from bank(no CCs)

On the bottom of the projector is a screw hole called a camera tripod mount (I believe). The proj. is light enough that you can ceiling mount it with a Molly Bolt or Expansion Bolt. I've had it mounted w/a molly bolt for 2+ years.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Sorry to intrude here, but Paypal no longer differentiates between CC payments and bank payments (or even Paypal balance payments). You will get charged regardless of payment source.

-Mike

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike-

I think you're right. If you have a personal acct., you can ONLY get $ from a PP member's bank accts., not CCs, and there is no charge. If you have a Business acct. ( or whatever PP calls it), you can get it from a member's bank or CCs, but they charge for both.

Bob

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Whitehead
Odd. I just got a PP payment from a bank and no PP charge.

SOLD
I have a CC account with PayPal and usually take a big hit with anything coming in over $1000. I just took a payment of $3200 and was only charged about $5.00. That payment took five days to clear, so it must have come from a checking account setup.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yep, those are called e-checks. Paypal will only charge a maximum of $5.00. Another plus is that the funds are guaranteed. Paypal waits for them to be transfered from the bank account. That's the best way to be paid on high end items. The "Instant Transfers" from bank accounts and CC payments still hold the 2.9% fee.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFOAbductT
Yep, those are called e-checks. Paypal will only charge a maximum of $5.00. Another plus is that the funds are guaranteed. Paypal waits for them to be transfered from the bank account. That's the best way to be paid on high end items. The "Instant Transfers" from bank accounts and CC payments still hold the 2.9% fee.
Good to know, thanks. Is there any way to request that a CC account setup paypal user be able to make an e-check payment? I hate taking that big hit on fees and have never had the courage to ask the buyer to pay the additional 3% like some people on videogon do.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Quote:
Is there any way to request that a CC account setup paypal user be able to make an e-check payment?
The buyer must select it as an option. When the buyer is paying you it should be on the list of payment options along with instant transfer and the buyer's credit cards. Just be aware that the payment takes a 4 or 5 days to clear before the payment is credited to your paypal account. They actually wait until the money is transfered to them from the buyer's bank account.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.