AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a samsung 5065, i love it, but i hooked my computer to a friends LCD projector. After feeding a video game to it i became instantly attracted. I also was somewhat impressed with the HDTV capability of his projector. I am looking at the 3200MP for several reasons, A) it is still dlp (1800:1) B) DVI-D i am going to purchase the H3D and run all my video through it. My question is does it have a VGA connection as well and is it widescreen compatible. ohh and what resolution must it run at to be in wide screen. I want to make sure that my video card can scale to the native rate as well as the H3D. My overall goal is to get every video source except VGA to map to 1:1.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Howdy,

Yes, it's DLP. It has VGA as well as DVI-D, but there is no way currently to hook both up at the same time, but it should be possible through a splitter. The PJ has a M1-DA / P&D connector.

It is a 4:3 projector, so you'll want to run it native at 1024x768... no use running it at something non-native. I've nevr hooked up a HDTV tuner to it, so I've never seen how it handles widescreen material.

-Graeme

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.