AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who ordered PIos or Panas from dell ,how long did it take(ground )and how did you track it at Dell or Electrograph?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Ordering from Dell don't even bother calling them back - they know nothing at Dell. Call Electrograph directly and they will be able to give you the tracking #. They normally ship within a day or 2 of your order.

When I ordered mine Dell gave me about a 10 day shipping date. I received mine within 3 days.

·
Registered
155 Posts
it took 7 days and take Chris' advise, don't bother tracking through Dell, only Electrograph can tell you where your baby is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do they(Electrograph) call you to schedule delivery?

I heard that sometimes only one guy is there to unload it?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Electrograph usually sends them out via Eagle Logistics. Electrograph will give you the Eagle tracking # then you can go to Eagles website and find the delivering terminal. Call the delivering terminal and they will give you exact info on what to expect.

In many places Eagle will sub it out for local delivery. Your local delivery service is the one that will call you - and yes many times it will be just one guy (however, as long as you can help these plasmas are fairly easy to carry in the box). If you have special circumstances I'm sure you can tell the delivering company you need 2 guys for unloading.

·
Registered
478 Posts
You track your Dell plasma delivery through Electrograph. Call Bonnie at 800-400-431. She's great for helping with tracking your order. Just make sure yu have your Dell order number. She'll give you the tracking number and the website as Eagle shipping or something like that to use for tracking. You can track and call the various shippers who touch your plasma along the way to your door.

But ignore Dell and call Electrograph.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Electrograph called me to arrange a delivery time. It came within a few days and one guy delivered it- everything was fine on delivery and still is after 5 months or so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just called Electrograph in TX re: tracking and delivery for a Panny 42PWD6 ordered Thursday AM. They were supposed to get an allocation on Friday but the hurricane affected operations in east coast shipping and receiving.

They expect to get delivery and start processing on Monday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.