AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not as good as before but still a good price. Also a good deal on the Lt 154. "20% off accesories at the small business software and accesories site for first time web buyers only" This came in my Email tonight. I can't get the link to post so pm your email adress and I will forward the Email offer to you.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
[email protected]

I doubt it will work - I think it is selective mailing...

but worth a try anyways.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
It won't work as these email has to work with cookies on your computer as when I used it it said welcome, Huey as if they recognized me. I tried to save the email on a floppy and took it to another computer and it did not work there. It also does not work once I used it. Message come up saying that this coupon has been used already. All you guys/girls have to do is to call the toll-free number and speak to a live person, they'll give you the discount. Just tell them that you have a business: XYZ, inc. and your coupon would'nt work. They know about the 20% deal. It's a good deal but not as good as you think as there are at least 3 other sites out there willing to sell LT150 for $2343 shipped. After taxes and shipping, you'd end up with around $2300. Granted Dell is better to deal with than these no name companies. So I firmly believe that they'll honor the 20% if you call them.

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
bruce,

You've got PM!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just a FYI. I requested the email as well and when I click on it, everything works fine. When I go to my shopping cart to check out the 20% discount was added. And no I have never been a member of Dell services, etc.

------------------
HTPC Mega FAQ

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'd like to give the dell deal a try. Please send me the email! Thanks!

[email protected]

------------------

-------------------

Shane

·
Registered
115 Posts
there are some accessories that I would like to buy and the 20% discount doesn't hurt http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif who knows... I may have to pick up an LT-150 as a spare projector......

I would think that in a few months all the lt-150s should be gone..... we will then move on to the next bargain out there.... I'm seriously considering a PLV-60HT for my main theater room.... oh boy... too many projectors, not enough theater rooms!! hahaha

------------------

-------------------

Shane

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey I finally learned how to use command keys to copy and paste. Let me know if it worked.

[This message has been edited by Bruceko (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Registered
6 Posts
TO Bruceko:

Please email to me at [email protected] thanks a lot!!

or maybe you can paste it in this thread?

tks again.

------------------

Sincerely

marxking

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Thanks Bruce!

Your email worked after I disabled my cookie software and visited dell's site and registered my name. I then then clicked on email link and it took me where I wanted to go.

I ordered the LT150!!!

Thanks Again,

JOn

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Here is the link for the discount: http://dell1.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4364748322X1093965X76750X

Just buy an item and checkout and you'll see the 20% discount in red. Sorry I was mistaken about the email not working. All I had to do was "copy shortcut" on the email link and post it here. It appears to work. Dell hides the link once you go to the Dell's site so you can't copy the link at the "Address" window. Good luck.

------------------

Huey ;-]

[This message has been edited by Huey (edited 09-13-2001).]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.