AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a quote from Dell for the Pioneer unit for $5039.65. Thing is, it doesn't include the PDA5002 card, they want $298 for that but even still, does that seem like a good deal?

If so, I need to shift gears and research the thing, I've been focused on the Panasonic 50PHD5UY, but couldn't find it for less than $7500. Does anyone think the Panny is worth $2500 more than the Pioneer?

thanks

Veech

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, used a coupon. Gotta run now but I'll follow up tomorrow with the whole scenario, if anyone is interested, the sales guy's name, phone extension etc, I think the deal ends tomorrow...

·
Super Moderator
21,502 Posts
grab that deal if you can!

wait on ordering the card- sometimes there is a card in the box even if the deal did not include it

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes please give us details, I just placed my order today for 5899 with the card, not shipping till next week. Would love to get the price adjustment. PM me please with details. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Veech, your getting quite the following here, maybe you should call your rep and tell them how many you can help him sell. I can cancel mine by Monday. Please help us! That's some major savings, thanks

·
Registered
980 Posts
Good idea. Count me in too. That's at least 8 of us. He'll be salesman of the month.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Count me in as well......

jr

·
Registered
15 Posts
Count me in as well. I have lurked here long enough, this thread finally convinced me to register. Please contact me. Thank you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am ready to buy today. We should do a group buy an ask them for the free 5002 card. Fatwallet kick baCK 3% to user, I am sure Dell can give us the card if we do a group buy!

I think what we can do is, I will call up Dell Home. Tell them we have over 10 people want to buy Pio 503CMX w/card w/1 yr ext warranty w/shipping. And see what price they can give us. Of course our goal is $5040 shipped. It would be great if they can go even lower.

I think to honor our deal, what we need to do is either get AVS Forum involve (which might be difficult, and take more time), or I can ask the CSR to give us his extension. Then each of us call him. Once we reach 10 people within 3 days, then process all the orders.

PM me if you guys are serious. I need to count committed buyers before I call Dell. No promise it will work but worth a try.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.