AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just went ahead and ordered Dell's new 23" widescreen lcd/tv. There were not any reviews out there and only one person on this board, to my knowledge, has had an experience with the unit, so I went ahead and decided to take a shot.

On the upside, I do have 30 days to figure out if it is worth it.

Please let me know if you have questions. I may not have exact answers as this is my first lcd/tv, but I'm learning as I'm going.

Regads,

David

·
Registered
4 Posts
Superman, I am intrested. Have you tried the W2300 as a PC monitor? How would you rate compared to other lcd monitors? Also, Dell lists the response time as 23 ms, for video-how does it look in "real life" TV viewing? On the Dell LCD tv forum there seems to be a black-out problem w/ the W1700 and W2300 when switching from PC use to TV use. Have you experienced this? Any other views or experiences would be helpful. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jaybird, I just ordered her yesterday, so I don't have anything to report back yet. ;)

However, I must say I'm feeling a little stupid since I never thought to check the Dell forums to see what people were saying over there. Mainly because I forgot they have forums and that's not something I associate with Dell's site.

Either way I will be sure to let you know.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered here around 4pm on Tuesday. Got home from work a few minutes ago and she was already here.

Took two days and I got free shipping via 3-5 day ground. =)

I'm going to set her up and play around a little then I'll leave some feedback.

David

p.s. - She's a little big. Thinking I should have gone with the W1700....

:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.