AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, $130 in sales tax and $6.50 S+H. Altogether it's around $2290 which is still cheaper than the lowest bidder out there for brand new LT150. I'd rather buy from Dell than a nobody in case of problems. I ordered mine 9/11 and it's here already via UPS ground (came out of Toledo, OH and I live in Morrow, OH).

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Ordered mine last night - just go notification that it will be shipped tomorrow! They must be sitting on a boatload of them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seems to work for the LP530 too....I just wish I could decide which one to buy. And whatever happened to the Optoma 755, it sounded real promising???

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is a great way to also get a spare bulb for the LT150 for $424.96 (total price, shipped). The lowest price I could find without the Dell 20% was 481.45 -- almost $60 more expensive.

-KB

------------------

Look before you leap - He who hesitates is lost.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Offer ends 9/20

However LT150 is no longer listed, not just out of stock,

but NOT Listed.

Also ALL NEC accessories are marked as Out of Stock!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. As offer expiring 9/20/01. LT150 is available from other sections of Dell so you'd have to call to get the discount. You can use this for any other projectors, bulbs, etc. I ordered LT150 bulb and VPL-CX1 bulb and saved $154 and no shipping :) Of course it's backordered but I can wait as my current bulbs are new.

------------------

Huey ;-]

[This message has been edited by Huey (edited 09-19-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.