AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am dying to get into the projector game, but can't just go on an internet review of a projector to clunk down 2700 bucks. I am very visual and need to see them in person before I will buy. I have a basement that is light controlled no windows, but the paint is light color. Anyway, does anyone know of a place in which I can actually SEE the panny 2000, epson 1080ub and sanyo plv z2000? I have a very nice crt projection hitachi ultravision S500 that I really love the picture on. The pic on the projector has got to be just as good and make the wife think the upgrade is definitely worth it. I would really like to see these in action, if anyone could point me in the correct direction. (If there is one). I live on the ohio wv ky boarder. AKA nowhereville. All help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So anybody here know of a place that demo's these in columbus?? Cincinnatti?? Lexington?? I am willing to drive to these places, but If I don't know where to go then it kinda difficult to make a decision. I really don't want to have to stab in the dark and hope I got something I will like. Most places only give a small 4 hour window and restocking fees. What can I determine from that short of a time. It would take more time than that to set it up right. I really want to see it before I buy. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts