AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few demos downloaded on my PS3 like bioshock, Motorstorm PR, MSG4, and a couple of others. I turned on my PS3 the other day and downloaded LOTR conquest and then noticed that all my demos are gone. I checked my Hard Drive space and it looks like they are still on there but I cannot see them. See there a place where I can check and see what is installed on my PS3?

**EDIT** NVM!! I found them.. I just got my PS3 and didn't know that after having so many demos that they will be stored in a folder under the games menu.

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch42 /forum/post/15417458

I had a few demos downloaded on my PS3 like bioshock, Motorstorm PR, MSG4, and a couple of others. I turned on my PS3 the other day and downloaded LOTR conquest and then noticed that all my demos are gone. I checked my Hard Drive space and it looks like they are still on there but I cannot see them. See there a place where I can check and see what is installed on my PS3?

You're not NYCVincent are you?

Joking aside, have you tried pressing square while in the game's menu where they used to be? Maybe a sorting issue?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorona76 /forum/post/15417573

The **** about it is that there now really IS a MGS4 demo.....

Is it set in the jungle, though?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorona76 /forum/post/15418271

No clue. I'm finally playing through the full game now even though it's been sitting on my shelf since July....it's installing for Act 4 as I type this.

Oh man. You are in for a ****ing treat.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorona76 /forum/post/15418271

...even though it's been sitting on my shelf since July....it's installing for Act 4 as I type this.

this is where i stand with mgs4... so you're saying i should dust it off and have a go at it?

if so, i'm really glad there are no must haves for me being released in the next 2 months so with the Christmas/birthday rush over with i have quite a few games that need caught up on!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by so's your face /forum/post/15418715

this is where i stand with mgs4... so you're saying i should dust it off and have a go at it?

Act 4 is arguably the best thing to happen in the entire series.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts

Quote:

if so, i'm really glad there are no must haves for me being released in the next 2 months so with the Christmas/birthday rush over with i have quite a few games that need caught up on!

The most polished, most satisfying, most thoroughly rewarding game of the year. And despite what some of the other schmucks around here say (
), this is the best MGS in the series since MGS1.

·
Banned
19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by confidenceman /forum/post/15421163

The most polished, most satisfying, most thoroughly rewarding game of the year. And despite what some of the other schmucks around here say (
), this is the best MGS in the series since MGS1.

I'd argue MGS3 was the best of the series. I thought it had the best all around story, plus I'm oblivious so the ending was a complete shocker for me.

I will say one thing, that final fight in MGS4 was amazing. And the final interaction between...well, you know...was also incredible. Great game, I'm glad I played through the entire series to get to the 4th one. They are some of the best games ever created.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Quote:

It is a fun game but I have to agree with all the people who complained about the length and multitude of cut scenes througout. You do end up watching more than you do playing in a lot of areas...

Definitely dust it off and give it a go though! It's been a fun ride so far!

Oh, and what was the original topic of this thread? Sorry for the derail if it wasnt MGS4.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/15420984

Act 4 is arguably the best thing to happen in the entire series.

I revived this thread from page 3 just to quote and emphasize this statement. I've NEVER played any of the past MGS games and I have not been too excited for the way MGS4 has been presented (all these god d*mned cut scenes) so far but I have to say that Act 4 made up for EVERYTHING I had a beef with. I've been away from the PS3 the last couple of days and just got back to start Act 4 this afternoon and I was wondering what was so special about it in light of your comment. Then I got to the end of the Act.....F*CK ME. Because of the excitement I had to pause the game and change my drawers before finishing it up...

Now I'm on to Act 5 and as soon as the cutscenes end I have to go to bed so any further surprises will have to wait a few days!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning /forum/post/15460751

it saddens me that the mgs series is no more.

Oh, there's more. Bet on it. Kojima thought he was done after MGS2. And 3, for that matter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.