AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a Denon 1910 AVR connected to a BIC America F12 subwoofer. I've had the setup since last November and the subwoofer worked fine until I set it up again after moving into a new apartment.

I get no sound at all during a test tone via the channel level menu.

Crossover frequency is set to 250hz and I tried a second cord as well. Have tried setting speakers to both large and small to no avail. Sub is set to yes and is set to LFE. On the sub itself the volume is up, phase is set to 0 and crossover is set to about 120. When I touch the tip of the cord the sub rumbles so I'm sure it's the receivers fault.

Also when I try to do audyssey setup I don't hear that strange pinging noise that the speakers normally emit although I do hear something from my front speakers during a normal test tone.

I'm completely at a loss after fiddling in the archaic menu for hours. Does anyone have an idea why the sub won't do anything and why audyssey doesn't work?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.