AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29,311 Posts
The Denon 1912 does not have any line outputs or Zone 2 outputs for that matter.

Strange but the previous year's 1911 has zone 2 line outputs.

You have to step up to the 2112 to get this feature on the current models.

·
Premium Member
93,361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chpfly /forum/post/20834301

Guess I will be returning this one and getting the one I should have bought in the first place!

Thanks for the help fellas.

You can see a comparison of the XX12 models in the first post of the XX12 Owner's thread linked in my sig ... posts 3-6 provide additional helpful information as well including the current issues and firmware change log. Feel free to post any setup issues with the 2112CI in that thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As long as I am returning this one. Should I go with the 2112?

I am running 5.1 on 5 B&W LM1 speakers and then zone 2 has 6 speakers in the ceiling around the house. (just background music on the ceiling speakers)

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am using a SIMA SSW L4EX it is impedance matching, I am just not getting a lot of volume out of the ceiling speakers. I am new at all of this, so thanks for the help.

I bought a AMP-100 2-Channel Bridgeable Stereo Power Amplifier thinking I could use it to add more power to the zone 2 speakers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would help if I read the users manual! I didn't know I could adjust Zone 2 volume.....yes, new at this AV game.

Thanks for all the help.

Can you fix my Apple TV with the 1912?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.