AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My Denon 1913 can see my network, when i plug the ethernet cable the Led in the router not turn on. I tried 7 cables, 3 differents routers and my computer every time the cable is Unppluged status.

I plug the cable in the router and the denon and try network setup, but the network seup test faiiled.

Using the cable with my computer working perfectly, the cable have the Proper Ethernet cable from Denon page,

Any Help?

·
Premium Member
93,188 Posts
So then you're saying that although when each of these cables is connected from the router to the computer, the computer is able to connect to your network, but when you move the cable from the computer to the AVR, the AVR will not connect to the network? Try doing a network reset as noted in post #5 of the Denon AVR-XX13 Owner's thread linked in my sig.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Jdsmoothie,

Correct, the avr 1913 cant connect in any case.

i tried network reboot ( Power on + source > + dim ) the system reboot but the, avr 1913 cant connect in the network. Today i try use the USB port to learn mp3 but the avr 1913 cant learn the USB. I general firmware i try see the firmware version but not have any infornation

My avr 1913 is new, not used yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct, the avr 1913 cant connect in any case.i tried network reboot ( Power on + source > + dim ) the system reboot but the, avr 1913 cant connect in the network. Today i try use the USB port to learn mp3 but the avr 1913 cant learn the USB. I general firmware i try see the firmware version but not have any infornation My avr 1913 is new, not used yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie  /t/1468102/denon-1913-network-fail#post_23199998

So then you're saying that although when each of these cables is connected from the router to the computer, the computer is able to connect to your network, but when you move the cable from the computer to the AVR, the AVR will not connect to the network? Try doing a network reset as noted in post #5 of the Denon AVR-XX13 Owner's thread linked in my sig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.