AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this is elsewhere in the the thread, I have not been able to locate a similar experience.

I have a DTV DVR, and PS3 connected both by HDMI everything was operating smoothly for about a week. Turned on my gear, no PS3 display or sound, switch over to DTV receiver, that still works (except when I select an item from my DVR playlist, then no display, no sound) I have to reset the DVR to get anything back, still no PS3. Have downloaded the update, tried power cycle, micro-processor reset, switching HDMI to no avail. I called Denon, they told me the unit was bad, took it back to Best Buy, got another one, set it up. 1 week later, same thing...I had a 2308 for 4 years, never had any problems, I am seriously considering going back to that unit (however I want Prologic IIz and to get a 3d TV within the next couple months which is why I picked up the 2112.)

Any advice? or similar instances?

Please help...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, nothing different. I am wondering if there may be a setting somewhere I am missing, but that doesn't explain to me why it would work initially, then quit. I can't imagine the TV has any role to play in this malfunction.

Is there an easy way to link this question to the XX12 thread? Or just cut/paste and repost there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts