AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would appreciate any help... My Denon 2802 just does not output any sound from any source. I tried the Test Tone option by connecting just the Front speakers and it does not produce any sound. The receiver comes on and everything but connected a DVD player, PS3 DISH receiver etc. but no luck.

Tried swapping the speakers from A to B but no luck. I am certain its not an issue with the speakers. Any help with troubleshooting is appreciated...

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsnest /forum/post/15480812

Would appreciate any help... My Denon 2802 just does not output any sound from any source. I tried the Test Tone option by connecting just the Front speakers and it does not produce any sound. The receiver comes on and everything but connected a DVD player, PS3 DISH receiver etc. but no luck.

Tried swapping the speakers from A to B but no luck. I am certain its not an issue with the speakers. Any help with troubleshooting is appreciated...

Thanks!

i have same problem...

·
Banned
2,969 Posts
One other thing to think of, with a receiver thats 6 or 7 years old is it really worth fixing with the deals that can be found out there? For example this or this one or this Pioneer . Just throwing some options out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts