AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I hope I am posting in the right place ! I have a problem with my 3312 AV amp. My config is a Meridian G96 DVD transport and a Denon DBP 3313 UD disk. My Blue rays and DVD play perfectly through the Denon. However when I try to play DVD on the Meridian I have the weirdest of symptoms......cant hear voices ....hear all the periphery stuff but no voices. Have spent the afternoon pulling my hair out and trying to diagnose the problem .....soe here it is : Using test tones on the DVD set up Tone perfect through centre, Rears / effects do not work as rears/effects ....nothing comes through .......and here is the cracker ......tones come through left rear and left front at the same time (as if they are paired) and right rear and right front at the same time(as if they are paired).....but tested independently . Oddly enough is seems to be very noticeable on movies and less so on most (but not all) music DVDs. Help .......whats going on....is it config, is it software or hardware. Have had clicking.....when left on for over an hour.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts