AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the 3803, set it up, and it worked reasonbly well. Then I tried to program the remote and really screwed things up. I can only get a picture with no sound or sound with no picture. The DBS picture comes fom the DVD setting... to make things worse, I cannot get the Denon 3803 on-screen setup menue on the screen. Every time I hit the setup button on the remote I get noise on the screen? My system is:

Denon 3803

Denon 1600

Samsung Direct TV receiver

Sanyo PLV-70 Projector

I tried to reset the microprocessor (denon 3803) but that did not work.

Any suggestions??

Thanks, Tom:confused:

·
Registered
71 Posts
The steps with the remote(once programmed): First select amp. The readout on the remote needs to say 'amp'. Then select the input source by pressing one of the round buttons that are numbered and have device names. That will switch the Amp to the input source you want (DVD,DBS,etc). At this point you should see and hear the source you are trying to play. To control that source, press the retangular button at the top of the remote to switch to that device to control it. Sounds confusing but it isn't. Anyway, I am getting a Harmony remote to make life better for my wife. If that does not work, you may have to look at your input assignments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.