AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of the AVR-3803 receivers that has the red/green scrolling lines when doing component video upconversion on to my plasma. I understand there is a fix, however, I'm wondering if the current units are still shipping with the same problem.

Also, what have your experiences been with getting the fix (ie: how long it takes, etc.).

I'm debating about whether to get a new HK or another Denon for a new room in addition to getting mine repaired.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by werl
I have one of the AVR-3803 receivers that has the red/green scrolling lines when doing component video upconversion on to my plasma. I understand there is a fix, however, I'm wondering if the current units are still shipping with the same problem.

Also, what have your experiences been with getting the fix (ie: how long it takes, etc.).

I'm debating about whether to get a new HK or another Denon for a new room in addition to getting mine repaired.
My fix took about 3 days from an authorized Denon repair shop. It's supposed to be a really easy fix I hear. I'm sure the main time will be where you're put in the repair queue.

Ozy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.