AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, hoping you can help out here. We've had our Denon 3808 for some time now. Everything is updated and has been for some time. Everything had been working great until tonight when all of a sudden none of the menus, volume, etc will show up on the screen anymore. We have all our components run through the receiver via HDMI, then out from the receiver to the TV via HDMI. Nothing had changed, no buttons were pressed, but from one minute to the next all of a sudden no volume overlay or menus will pop up any longer. Tried turning things off, unplugging, etc.......no luck. This is now happening on all inputs. Also the Tuner screen no longer comes up when I switch to that.

I checked all the connections, tried different cables, etc.....nothing. All inputs (except Tuner) still have a picture, just no overlay. Any ideas? Some quick help would be much appreciated! Couldn't find any similar problems via the search.....

Thanks all!

Yvonne

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind,

I turned it off, pulled the plug again, but this time waited for a few minutes before plugging back in. Now the GUI is back, working for the moment. Should I be worried about this? Is this normal? Any thoughts or advice would be helpful. Thanks all!

Yvonne

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.