AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've owned Denon 3910 for a number of years now and have always found its bass managment system some what complexing.It over basses my system so easily and have found it extremely sensitive when changing speaker large-small settings and varying its subwoolfer crossover points.I listen to alot of Cd's ,SACD's and DVD-Audio and depending on the Disc or genre alot of the time I need to go in to audio setup on the Denon and change bass management most of the time.

My on going thought over the years when I'm in speaker setup is thus.If all my speakers are set to large does the crossover freq set for the subwoolfer 20,40,60 upto 120hz still act as a LFE High cut or is it mute (it still stays adjustable regardless if speakers are set to large or small).If I set my center front speaker to small and all other speakers are set large(which is my normal setup) ,am I adjusting the center speakers crossover point or not by varing the sub crossover

(20,40,60,-120hz) or is it a predetermined point at 80hz LFE high cut like some manufacturers use or possibly 120hz like Sony uses ?

Rick

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
See my response in your other post. The guy that told you to post in this sub-forum didn't know that you were asking about a universal player and not a receiver.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts