AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Potentially dumb) question: How can you tell if you might run into MB issues with your display? Is there some kind of master list compiled out there somewhere? Might I have an issue pairing a Denon 3910 with my Panasonic AE900U PJ?

·
Registered
711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jephdood /forum/post/0

(Potentially dumb) question: How can you tell if you might run into MB issues with your display? Is there some kind of master list compiled out there somewhere? Might I have an issue pairing a Denon 3910 with my Panasonic AE900U PJ?

Looks like you arent getting much help!

If you can find a dealer that has a demo unit in use, and they still have stock of the 3910, you can buy the 3910 on the proviso that you take the demo unit home overnight to test it with your projector. If the unit works out for you then take the demo back and pickup the 'new' one. If it doesnt work out take the demo back and get a 2930 (or whatever else you have in mind) or get a refund. (If you have calibrated the demo one, write the settings down before taking it back if you are buying the new unit)

Make sure this arrangement is in writing on your receipt, just in case!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.