AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I am pretty sure the cable input is broken. I can't get pass through video or sound from any device through the cable hdmi input. I can swap the cable from any device to any other input and it immediately works. Obviously no issue with the other devices/tv/hdmi cables

Can anyone think of any settings within the avr itself that could be changed though? Maybe some settings magically got changed after the latest update that is just throwing off the cable input(I doubt it). I just want to eliminate any possibilities before I start the hassle of the return process.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Thats odd, it just all of a sudden quit working on only that 1 hdmi input? Nobody or nothing touched it? Odd...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats odd, it just all of a sudden quit working on only that 1 hdmi input? Nobody or nothing touched it? Odd...:rolleyes:
Apply a little common sense to your insinuation there. Why would I come here asking for suggestions if i knew I had broken it?

Try resetting the microprocessor (post ##4 in the Denon 2014 Owner's thread linked below) a few times. If still no joy, then exchange it.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...el-thread-x4100-x5200-x7200.html#post26013834
Thank you, I'll try that and see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts