AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to search on this but it seems no one has tried it yet? I am looking at replacing the GUI Wall Paper. It says you can do it from a picture, and I see all the people having issues with JPGs. Has anyone done this? Most importantly since others have been having issues with JPGs anyway:

Has it impacted performance?

Is there a recommended resolution?

What is the native resolution?

Pretty much everything I view on it is 1080p (1920x1080). If I use a JPG of that size will it "convert" or downsample, or degrade performance of a file that size?

On a similar note. Anyone playing music off a USB thumbdrive (or any other USB source? Anyway to display "album art"? Is there a file format to follow? I accidentilly think I got it to work because I had some album art in the folder I was playing and saw an image, but cannot remember which folder it was!

Any help would be appreciated. FYI - Firmware is all up to date. If there is another forum that has more info on this, please post a link so I can read up!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody has tried to change their background on their 4308 ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well, i just got my 4308.....can't say that changing the GUI background is my highest priority but I may try and paste a pic of Ol Prime Time Deion Sanders up there....but can't say that ima' try it tonight lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts