AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might mention that I retired a few years ago. I am currently on SS and Medicare. Boy Medicare is a dream, but that is another story. For me, my 5308CI was the most expensive receiver purchase I had ever made. I was really happy that Denon decided to support an upgrade. It was like getting a new machine all over again. So I am committed to getting everything that puppy can deliver for a very long time. I still marvel at how well it works. Everyday we listen to internet music (zenradio.fm) from France. Just great. Even our two kids (Great Pyrenees') love it. High Definition TV was the last big improvement that has revolutionized how we enjoy home theater. I went from a high end rear projector that I kept from 2000 to 2009 to a 65 inch flat screen plasma. Everyday I watch stuff on the plasma I think how great the picture quality is. 3D is interesting but better at the Theater. So I have it all right now and will try to keep it going for as long as possible. This forum is so helpful in that respect. So many thanks to all out there.

Manny

1 - 1 of 1 Posts