AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Denon AVR-1610. I installed it myself and connected sat, dvd etc all through analog cables. Everthing was working fine for months. But now I am only getting sound through 2 of my surround speakers. The speakers that are working are the front and back right speakers. Ihave checked that all the speakers are connected ok. I have probably done something wrong with settings on the remote or something.

I go through the settings to make sure its ok. eg.

I turn the input to Analog. Then I use the "simu" button to select 5 CH Sterio. I also make sure that I am using the sat/cbl channel. This method used to give me sound from all the speakers, but not any more. Can anyone help me with this. I am new to all this and it is starting to annoy me.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
93,193 Posts
Why are you using analog audio inputs? Why use 5-CH stereo instead of DD PLII to simulate real surround for movie watching? Try powering off and unplugging your 1610 for 10 minutes and then power it back up again. Also try running AUTO SETUP again or see if you get test tones from all speakers.

Also, for more questions on your 1610, be sure to join us in the Denon 1610 Owner's thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.