AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so sometimes when i start certain games or programs the video feed cuts i guess long enough to make my monitor cycles the possible inputs dvi vga hdmi and then when it comes back to hdmi its not reading the hdmi as having the audio signal and i loose sound have to unplug from the back of my pc to get it to accept it again an see the audio signal then have to restart the program or whatever and then it happens again is it the monitor or some setting on the denon i can change to stop this its driving me nutz o_O also i always listen to pandora for my music should i be using the restorer ? and if so what level 1-3?

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
This sounds like a handshake issue. Does it help if you power on things in the order receiver-display-HTPC? Does it happen with all of the HDMI connections? Could you describe your HTPC (video card etc) in more detail? Sorry for the barrage of questions but you didn't provide a lot of background information.

·
Premium Member
90,361 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i only have it hooked up to my pc through my dedicated graphics cards hdmi its a gigabyte radeon hd 6950 i use my pc for everything movies music games i have the hdmi form the pc going to the number 4 slot on the receiver an then the hdmi out to the monitor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts