AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've read on the forum that the 1713 has a web control page to allow you to save the configuration file. I have tried accessing the 1713 using the IP address assigned but I only get a black blank page.

How do you access the web control page or is this not available on UK spec models?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
90,432 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry I'm (very) late to the party, but I also live outside the US and have a 1713. Although I too get a blank page going straight to IP address in the browser, I found full interface at /MainZone/index.html. I also get a setup config interface at /SETUP/f_setup.asp.

It seems to me that Denon omitted the first screen as it has the zone1-zone2 buttons in the US versions, but kept the rest.

I'm inquiring Denon UK support about this issue - after all, functionality is one web link away from the empty page, and working. Also they've got web control listed in the specs at UK site. I hope they'll make a new welcome page in a firmware upgrade.

EDT: Also, maybe this could be added to the xx13 F.A.Q. - these web adresses could prove very useful for non-US users, and this forum is the best source for AVR info both inside and outside US anyway...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts