AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to ask if anyone that owns the 3311ci has had this potential problem. I was listening to Pandora and at the end of a song, the music stopped the buffering went to 0%. I waited, and it didn't come back up. I try changing stations in Pandora and nothing. Turn the reciever off and back on, go back to Pandora, and it works.

All this comes after about 30 minutes or so of listening.

Also, noticed the FM tuner section looses the signal with HD FM broadcasts. Probably not the same problem as the Pandora, could just be the signal from the radio station going weak.

All other inputs work ok without loosing sound (DVD with HDMI, DVR with HDMI, Game with component / optical). I noticed somewhere someone made a comment about network card problems (could have been for the 3310). Sorry, don't have time to read thru 3500+ posts so asking for specific help. Anyone have the same problems, if it even is a problem?? Thansk.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MChilli /forum/post/19573894

Sorry, don't have time to read thru 3500+ posts so asking for specific help. Anyone have the same problems, if it even is a problem?? Thansk.

I certainly understand not sifting through 3500 posts but you can search inside of a thread for terms like "Pandora" as long as you're logged into the site. Even easier, you can download the entire thread to a text file and do a "find" & "find next" to look for specific words using something like Notepad (or TextEdit on a Mac). The download option is accessible from the "Thread Tools" menu once logged in - I use it all the time for huge threads when looking for specific terms. At the very least, you should post your question inside the owner's thread since owners frequent that thread and are more likely to read your question in a thread which was setup specifically for that purpose.

I personally have not had any issues with Pandora on my 3311ci after a couple solid days of use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.