AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, thanks in advance for your help. I've had my Denon AVR-4308CI for about 4 years. I don't often use HD radio, but tonight, I tried it out. In the process, I have lost my GUI or on-screen display, which used to superimpose itself on top of the TV's video image. The GUI/on-screen display disappeared. The Menu doesn't pop up when I press Menu. When I adjust the volume, the volume bar doesn't pop up either.

I have no idea what happened. If anyone is able to help or to Skype/talk me through the fix, I would sincerely appreciate it. Let me know what I can do in return for the favor.

Thank you.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlee711 /forum/post/20819371

Hi, thanks in advance for your help. I've had my Denon AVR-4308CI for about 4 years. I don't often use HD radio, but tonight, I tried it out. In the process, I have lost my GUI or on-screen display, which used to superimpose itself on top of the TV's video image. The GUI/on-screen display disappeared. The Menu doesn't pop up when I press Menu. When I adjust the volume, the volume bar doesn't pop up either.

I have no idea what happened. If anyone is able to help or to Skype/talk me through the fix, I would sincerely appreciate it. Let me know what I can do in return for the favor.

Thank you.

use the main power button on the front (not standby) use it to switch the avr off, switch it back on again. its as simple as that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.