AVS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering my one-owner mint Denon AVR-5308CI Receiver for sale. The unit is in flawless, pristine cosmetic condition, without nicks, dings, scrapes or scratches. The AVR-5308CI is fully operational, without any issues, and has been extremely well cared for. Please note that this unit does not include Denon's Audyssey MultEQ XT32 upgrade.

Accessories include:

Owner's manual

Audyssey setup microphone

Power cord

Main remote control

Sub remote control

FM indoor antenna

AM loop antenna (2)

Dipole antenna

Wireless LAN rod antenna

I'll accept payment via PayPal and no international, Alaska or Hawaii sales, please.

Shipped in original packaging, insured, via FedEx Ground/Home within the continental USA, to the confirmed address associated with your PayPal payment. Direct signature required.

Buyer pays $95.00 flat rate CONUS shipping.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Offering my one-owner mint Denon AVR-5308CI Receiver for sale. The unit is in flawless, pristine cosmetic condition, without nicks, dings, scrapes or scratches. The AVR-5308CI is fully operational, without any issues, and has been extremely well cared for. Please note that this unit does not include Denon's Audyssey MultEQ XT32 upgrade.

Accessories include:
Owner's manual
Audyssey setup microphone
Power cord
Main remote control
Sub remote control
FM indoor antenna
AM loop antenna (2)
Dipole antenna
Wireless LAN rod antenna

I'll accept payment via PayPal and no international, Alaska or Hawaii sales, please.

Shipped in original packaging, insured, via FedEx Ground/Home within the continental USA, to the confirmed address associated with your PayPal payment. Direct signature required.

Buyer pays $95.00 flat rate CONUS shipping.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
Prospective buyers need a price. Unless you're selling it for shipping costs. :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Agreed!!

Cmryan, I noticed you are in New Orleans. Nice to see a local, I live in Mandeville.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts